Monday, May 2, 2011

Stay Tuned

I'm not sure how many of you still check this site as I have failed to update it with any interesting information for months, but if you're still out there, don't lose hope.  Phil and I were just in Thailand for over two weeks and I want to tell you all about it.


Basically, we're lucky to be alive! (and Phil's mouth is nearly as large as a tigers)

I am in the thick of writing essays for semester two, so technically, I do not have time to blog, but to be perfectly honest, it is during this time that I waste hours and hours on the internet.  So, perhaps I will be 'productive' this time around and rather than facebooking, flight shopping, and news perusing, I will share snippets of our adventures.  No promises.  But this is the idea that came to me just now whilst I was procrastinating.  Let's see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Terrific picture! I am going to add this page to my Favourites - any time I feel a bit down, I'll just look at it and for sure will be cracking up laughing again...

    Good luck writing your essays - I wish you lots of procrastination time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still here! Patiently awaiting tales of your incredible adventures, so we can live vicariously through your travels. From the safety of our own tiger-free homes : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Post please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still read your blog, so don't use that excuse to be posting less frequently. I want to know about your liffffe!

    ReplyDelete