Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I celebrated turkey day last weekend with all my new school friends for whom I am very grateful. I've really been so lucky to find such a fun group to hang out with, although I'm not sure they're very good for my academic career.  And for a group made up primarily of non-Americans, they sure did Thanksgiving right.

I am also very grateful for my momma, one Constance Elaine, who came to visit me a few weeks ago.  If she would hurry the eff up and send me the pictures we took of her trip, I would post some of them here and tell you all about it.  I am grateful for my daddy too.  He couldn't make the trip, but I will see him soon.

I am grateful for my whole entire family especially the ones who send me funny Halloween cards and the ones who read and comment on this blog.

I am grateful for my friends all over this world who I have met in this life.  Old and new, young and old, for all of you and the part you played in my silly story, I am so lucky.

I am grateful for Cottontail who has moved to Manchester from Bartlesville to keep me company.

And last but not least, to my crew in U-G, Philly con carne, Killer, the Tune, I am so thankful for you.

(I spent today in the library writing an essay.  I can't yet say that I'm grateful for grad school.  Maybe by next Thanksgiving.)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoooxoxoxoxoxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for your post. It is a °very° nice break from reading the DAC Peer Review Report of Germany... *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that Cottontail made it through customs. ;)

    ReplyDelete