Monday, June 21, 2010

How Grows It?

Meet Sam.  I've mentioned him to you before.  He's our gardener and makes life at Plot 38 so much sweeter. Both literally and figuratively.  Sam is a father of 7.  He's hard-working, thoughtful, and kind.  A soft spoken man who takes his time in all his does to be sure it gets done right.  (If you would like to help him with school fees for some of kids, send me an email.  I'll give you more details on the kids and the situation.)

This is what Sam has helped us grow in our garden lately:
They're probably the best I've ever had.  But I could be slightly bias.

Homemade tomato trellises 

Cherry tomatoes

ripening in the window

We have 2 avocado trees that recently rained them down us. Guacamole anyone?
Corn, lettuce, eggplant, spring onions, and lemon grass all from our garden pictured above.  Perfect for a Thai green curry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment