Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Semester Begins

Last week I started my second and final semester of classes at the University of Manchester.  I have mixed emotions about being back in action.  I fear the next round of essays that will inevitably be here too quickly, but I'm excited about my classes and the interesting things I'm sure to learn.

This semester I'm taking:

Security Studies
Development Research
Reconstruction & Development
Responding to Illegal Economies & Political Violence

Although I am yet to receive two of the four grades from last term, so far, they're not kicking me out, so I suppose I'll stay and try to get this dangum degree.


Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Whooo hoo! Glad you survived. It will be over before you know it. I am jealous of your class studies, they sound so interesting and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! And I too think these sound like really interesting classes. Enjoy Manchester (hmmm... The coffee!) * Els

    ReplyDelete