Friday, July 16, 2010

And Now On to Om

Today was my very last day with Opportunity International.  I'm so grateful to have had the chance to work with there.  I've learned tons and met many wonderful people.

Tomorrow I leave for a six week trip to Coonoor, India where I will be training to become a yoga teacher.  The course is held at Ayurveda Retreat which is nestled in among tea plantations in the countryside.  Yoga has been a major part of my life for the last two years, but I had my first taste of it during university in Stillwater, and I knew from the start it was something I wanted to pursue further than just a weekly practice.  So, needless to say, I'm very excited for this experience.


I hope to post and tell you about my time in India as it's happening, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have for internet or how much I'll want to be in cyberspace while I'm practicing the art of grounding and being present.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Can't wait to hear about it later....like 6 weeks later. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete